NOTICE: FLORIDA AND UTAH RESIDENTS: PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE A FLORIDA OR UTAH RESIDENT, YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
Please read this information carefully before placing any orders. We encourage you to take a few minutes to read the following as when You purchase the TARVOS TESTO offer You automatically accept the following terms and conditions.
BY PLACING AN ORDER OF ANY TARVOS TESTO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU.
PURCHASE AND TRIAL POLICY :
1. TARVOS TESTO : We allow 15 days for you to try our product, from the date of your order, not the product delivery date. Pay only shipping and handling of $4.95 USD for your initial order. We will send you a bottle of TARVOS TESTO , so you will be able to fully evaluate our product for 15 days starting on the day the order was placed. If you are unhappy with the product simply call us to cancel your membership. If you are satisfied with TARVOS TESTO , then do nothing and We will bill you $94.95 upon the completion of your 15 day Trial for the initial shipment. In addition, 30 days after you place your initial order for TARVOS TESTO and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a 30-day supply of TARVOS TESTO as one of our premier members in our wholesale monthly membership program with FREE shipping for $94.95 . Note, you will be automatically be enrolled in our monthly membership program (“Auto ship”). This membership program (“Auto ship”) will continue until you cancel. You may cancel your membership at any time by phone at Your Contact , Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM Saturday 9AM-3PM Eastern Standard Time or request a call back by email ( [email protected] ). Your Product is delivered within 2 to 5 days after placing your order. Delivery time is subtracted from Your Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Trial Period. If you want to extend Your Trial Period due to slow or delayed delivery, You must call Our Customer Service Department at Your Contact . Reasonable requests (as determined by the TARVOS TESTO ) to extend Your Trial Period generally will be granted.
2. TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER : Upon submitting your credit card information in acceptance of the TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER Trial offer, you may be presented with an offer upgrade to obtain a Trial Bottle of TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER . By accepting this offer we allow 16 days for you to try TARVOS TESTO from the date of your order, not the product delivery date. Pay only shipping and handling of $1.95 USD for your initial order. We will send you a bottle of TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER , so you will be able to fully evaluate our product for 16 days starting on the day the order was placed. If you are unhappy with the product simply call us to cancel your membership. If you are satisfied with TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER , then do nothing and We will bill you $92.97 upon the completion of your 16 day Trial for the initial shipment. In addition, 30 days after you place your initial order for TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a 30-day supply of TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER Serum as one of our premier members in our wholesale monthly membership program with FREE shipping for $92.97 . Note, you will be automatically be enrolled in our monthly membership program (“Auto ship”). This membership program (“Auto ship”) will continue until you cancel. You may cancel your membership at any time by phone at Your Contact , Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM Saturday 9AM-3PM Eastern Standard Time or request a call back by email ( [email protected] ). Your Product is delivered within 2 to 5 days after placing your order. Delivery time is subtracted from Your Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Trial Period. If you want to extend Your Trial Period due to slow or delayed delivery, You must call Our Customer Service Department at Your Contact . Reasonable requests (as determined by the TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER ) to extend Your Trial Period generally will be granted.
In the event that you do not cancel as provided and your recurring transaction is not successful for any reason, you understand and agree that you will be charged an administrative fee of $4.00 (the “Fee”) for each failed attempt to process your payment while keeping your account at the same purchase level up to a maximum of six (6) attempts.
1. For subscription orders to qualify for a 30 day refund, customers must do the following:
a. Call Your Contact to request an RMA number.
b. Mail back your TARVOS TESTO and TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER bottles unopened and undamaged.
c. Package must be postmarked within 30 days of initial order.
d. Include the RMA clearly written on the package.
Note: Please do not return any product to us without first obtaining an RMA number from customer service. Please note that any packages marked “Refused”, “Cancel” or “Return to Sender” without the RMA number will not be processed as a refund nor will it cancel the auto ship program. Note that products/packages without an RMA number will be destroyed and credit will not be offered. After the fulfillment center has received the package with a valid RMA number, and the order is processed within 3-5 business days, a refund will be issued.
Note: All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
2. Did Not Receive / Lost Package: All products are expected to be received within 3-4 business days after it ships. If you do not receive the product after 5 business days of ordering you must contact customer support at Your Contact and request the Trial be extended and that the product be reshipped before the 15 day Trial has elapsed. All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation, if the order is shown as delivered we are to believe it has been delivered unless you call to state otherwise before the 15 day Trial has elapsed. There will be no refunds for product claimed to be undelivered if we are not notified before the 15 day Trial has elapsed and the package is shown as delivered with delivery confirmation. There may be times when shipments are delayed a few extra days.
Note: Opened (used) or damaged products are non-refundable.
Note: There is a $19.95 processing and restocking fee per unit you are returning (applies to all unopened products that are returned after the Trial period has ended).
Note: If you cancel during the 15 day Trial period you are required to send back (shipping fee must be covered by the customer) the remainder of the 30 day supply of the TARVOS TESTO and TARVOS MUSCLE BOOSTER to avoid further charges (Unless the product is purchased upon cancellation).
3. ALL SALES AFTER THE END OF THE EVELUATION PERIOD ARE FINAL, UNLESS THE PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN OPENED/USED! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU.
Note: The terms stating “we will bill” and Թou will be liableԠmeans that the customer credit card on file will be charged for the price of the product.
4. We refund all cases of fraud.
5. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. We reserve the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in our judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
6. Once a refund has been approved please allow for up to 15 days for the refund to be applied. This time may depend on your credit card issuing bank.
7. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED AND OFFERED ON THE WEBSITEARE PROVIDED ԁS ISԠAND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TARVOS TESTO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENTSHALL TARVOS TESTO OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUNICATIONSPROVIDERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OROTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM CAUSE OF ACTION, FEE, EXPENSE, COST, OR LOSS (COLLECIVELY, “CLAIMS” ARISING FROM OR RELATED TOTHIS AGREEMENT, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CUSTOMERӓ USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT. TARVOS TESTO ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BECORRECTED, OR THAT ANY TARVOS TESTO WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OROTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; TARVOS TESTO FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS,MALFUNCTIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE; ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGESARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE; OR ANY CONDUCT BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, EITHER ONLINE OROFFLINE. TARVOS TESTO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THEMATERIALS ON ANY TARVOS TESTO WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUMETHE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. You agree that TARVOS TESTO entire liability for all CLAIMS shall be limited, in the aggregate, to the lesser of (i) USD $500.00, or (ii) the total amount of money You paid to TARVOS TESTO in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the incident on which Your alleged claim is based. This limitation of liability shall apply for all CLAIMS, regardless of whether TARVOS TESTO was aware of or advised in advance of the possibility of damages or such CLAIMS. The warranties and representations specifically set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties hereto or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
REPRESENTATIONS; PRODUCT DISCLAIMERS
TARVOS TESTO is committed to improving the well-being of our customers by providing safe and effective wellness products made with the highest quality ingredients. You understand, however, that Our Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and Our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website or in emails is designed for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
You understand that you should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your doctor or physician. You further understand that this Product is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. You also understand that the Product is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition such as obesity. You agree that You either have consulted, or will consult, with a physician or doctor before using any of Our Products, particularly if You suffer from any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications, and You agree that you will cease immediately from taking or using Our Products if You experience any ill effects or unintended side effects of any Product. TARVOS TESTO endeavors to provide you with accurate information about Our Products. You understand and agree that the information TARVOS TESTO conveys about or Products and/or the efficacy of Our Products, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, and scientific / research entities (“Third Parties”. TARVOS TESTO does not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and TARVOS TESTO does not represent or endorse any Third Parties or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data, and other information on the Website is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Products will conform to such specifications or performance data.
1. TARVOS TESTO does not warrant or represent that Our Products will provide you with any particular benefits, or that your results will match those of others who consume Our Products. Individual results will vary from person to person, and are dependent on factors including age, weight, diet, and exercise regimen.
2. By using the Website, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States. The material provided on the Website is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright and trademark law and international treaties. TARVOS TESTO makes no representation that materials contained in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
3. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
You hereby represent and warrant that You are age eighteen (18) or older, that You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement, that any Products You purchase from the Website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use, and that You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the Website. You further represent that TARVOS TESTO has the right to rely upon all information provided to TARVOS TESTO by You, and TARVOS TESTO may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to (i) follow-up calls, (ii) customer satisfaction surveys, and (iii) inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the Website.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, “The Intellectual Property” are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of TARVOS TESTO or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the Intellectual Property are conveyed to you by virtue of this Agreement or by your purchase of any Product from the Website. The Intellectual Property is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the Intellectual Property may be reproduced by you without TARVOS TESTO prior written permission.
5. WEBSITE USER CONDUCT AND RESTRICTIONS
you must be 18 years of age or older to access Our Website. As a user of the Website, You agree that in connection with Your use of the Website and the content You will not:
6. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
Conduct Yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using Our service or Website;
Use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail,spam,chain letters,pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Interfere with or disrupt the Website, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Website, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein;
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Without the express prior written authorization of TARVOS TESTO , You may not:
Duplicate the Website (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement or as permitted by law);
Create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Intellectual Property;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Intellectual Property contained therein;
Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Intellectual Property;
Use any meta-tags or any other “Hidden text” using the Website’s name or marks;
“Deep-link” to any page of the Website;
Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website);
Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website;
Use any device, software or routine to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Website, server or activities conducted therein; or,
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its network infrastructure.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
This Agreement shall remain in force as long as you access the Website, use any functions or features of the Website, or order anything from the Website. TARVOS TESTO reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone who TARVOS TESTO believes, in Our sole discretion, (i) has violated any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) is abusing the Products or the services Your TARVOS TESTO provides, or (iii) is unable to provide Us with sufficient information to allow Us to properly identify the customer’s real name, address, or other contact information.
The Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. TARVOS TESTO has not reviewed these websites and is not responsible for the accuracy, content, privacy policies or availability of information found on websites that link to or from any TARVOS TESTO Website. TARVOS TESTO cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any TARVOS TESTO Website or third-party content on our sites. TARVOS TESTO does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has TARVOS TESTO taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. TARVOS TESTO does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) You might be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against TARVOS TESTO with respect to such sites and third-party content. TARVOS TESTO strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. Neither TARVOS TESTO nor its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, or agents shall be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of third-party material or third-party sites that are linked to this Website. No link to the Website may be framed to the extent that such frame contains any sponsorship, advertising, or other commercial text or graphics. All links to the Website must be to healthcareextreme100.cc. Deep linking to internal pages of this Website is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from TARVOS TESTO .
8. FORCE MAJEURE
TARVOS TESTO shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of Nature, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay TARVOS TESTO performance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TARVOS TESTO , its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, which are not limited to Florida’s Statewide Uniform Guidelines For Taxation of Costs in Civil Actions, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. TARVOS TESTO shall promptly notify you by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If TARVOS TESTO does not hear from you promptly, TARVOS TESTO reserves the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from you.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
we each agree to first contact each other with any disputes and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents/information, and the proposed resolution. You agree to contact Us with disputes by writing to Us at TARVOS TESTO , TARVOS TESTO will contact you by letter to Your billing address You provided Us.
11. Instead Of Suing In Court, We Each Agree To Arbitrate Disputes
If either TARVOS TESTO or You wants to arbitrate a dispute, we each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. Notice to You will be sent to Your billing address that You provided Us and notice to Us will be sent to: TARVOS TESTO , We each agree to make attempts to resolve this dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then we may submit the dispute to formal arbitration.
The FAA applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. We each agree that the FAA’s provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration.
The arbitration will be administered by the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”) under its arbitration rules. If any NAF rule conflicts with the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement apply. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the NAF at 1-800-474-2371 or www.adrforum.com.
Unless we each agree otherwise, the Arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and will take place in the state of your last billing address. The federal or state law that applies to the Agreement will also apply during the Arbitration.
We each agree not to pursue arbitration on a consolidated or class wide basis. We each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and your name not brought on behalf of or together with another individual’s claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator hold that this restriction in unconscionable or unenforceable, then this agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in court.
We each are responsible for our own costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. However, Y TARVOS TESTO will cover any arbitration administrative or filing fee above: (a) $25 if You are seeking less than $1,000 from TARVOS TESTO ; or (b) the equivalent court filing fees for a court action in the appropriate jurisdiction if you are seeking $1,000 or more from us.
No Class Actions
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THATIS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSION OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITYON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
13. No Trial By Jury
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHERPROCEEDING.
15. GOVERNING LAW
16. NO WAIVER
No waiver of or by TARVOS TESTO shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
18. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to your access and use of the Website and You’re ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
19. MODIFICATIONS OF AGREEMENT
TARVOS TESTO reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes. TARVOS TESTO does not and will not assume any obligation to provide you with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by TARVOS TESTO in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by you.